Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Meet: Drew Olson

Hello my name is Drew Olson. I am one of the quarterbacks that will be leading the Admirals to another successful season. I am from California and played my college football at University of Los Angeles. This is a very exciting time for me and my fellow teammates. We all look forward to heading over to Holland and represent the great city of Amsterdam. So far everything is going good over here in the states. Our practices have been a success and will enable us to reach the World Bowl for the third straight year. As for me, I have lived in California my whole life. I look at this season as an opportunity to experience another part of the world and take in another culture that I don’t know too much about. I look forward to meeting the people of Holland and I am especially looking forward to giving you all an exciting season to cheer for. See you all in a couple weeks!
Go Admirals,
Drew Olson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Drew,

can't wait to see our team back in town !!

Greetz,
Schnee#82

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see our team get our bowl back! :)

Nice to see the US players looking forward to coming to Amsterdam!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you in action Drew, just like every one else in the team. Hope to meet you soon on the field or on one of the fan-player meetings!

To the top Admirals!

Anonymous said...

To the top go Admirals go!

Anonymous said...

akwasi, ff een vraagie tussen door is shaun terug of niet!!! maar goed te horen dat alles goed gaat daaro suc6 en spreek je in nederland!!!!


gr justin
p.s. doe de groeten aan glenn