Saturday, March 17, 2007

Meet: Brian Barthelmes

Hallo Hollanders,
My name is Brian Barthelmes, and I am native of Ohio. I played college football at the University of Virginia, where I played Center on the Offensive Line. I was asked by Pascal Matla, to say a few words on this blog. First of all, from what I have heard your country is absolutely beautiful. I look forward to getting to know your city and the wonderful people that inhabit it. I am from a small town in north east Ohio, and needless to say I could use a little bit of your culture. But to shoot it straight I am really excited to play football in front of, and in representation of your city. As far as I can see and tell, the offensive line looks very talented. Every player on the line is tough, smart and the highest caliber of talent. We look forward to blocking for the many of backs on our team. We have so far had a great time getting to know one another in camp, and we are of course working extremely hard to perfect of timing and continuity. So when my team mates and I arrive in Amsterdam I look forward to meeting you, seeing your culture, and playing some serious football all the way to the Worldbowl.
Cheers, Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your enthousiasm! See you in a few weeks in Amsterdam!